Wednesday, September 14, 2011

17 months old

Ryder 17 months old??

Yep, I said it, Ryder is 17 months old. Crazy, huh? They say you are always suppose to cherish their young years, but it has gone by so fast there is no time too. Ryder is growing like a weed, his feet included. He is up two shoes sizes since the first of summer. Maybe that isn't that bad, but I sure think it is when I have to buy him new shoes all the time.

What does Ryder like to do?

He enjoys picking on his sister...
To name a few, running up behind her while she is sitting on the ground and jumping on her along with growling. Yep, I said growling. Don't have a clue where that came from.
Pulling her hair any time he can get a chance, most of the time when she is laying on the couch watching tv, some times chunks of hair come out. He is laughing and she is tattling.
Running into her room and getting on her bed while she is sleeping, just to wake her up. I guess she shouldn't have lost her sign she made that says "No Boys Allowed"
He has defiantly kept me on my toes. There is never a dull moment when Ryder is around. I am excited to watch my little man grow and possibly make me bald before I am 35. He may have his daddy's brown eyes but he is all me in every other aspect and I love watching Mike cringe every time a "Crystal Moment" pops up. O come on, I am not mean just getting payback from having a daughter that acts and looks just like him.