Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sarah & Matt

My little sister, Sarah is soon to be married, to Matt. Finally!!! June 25th, is the exact date. They are having a small wedding in Van Meter and then a large reception in Winterset. I am so excited for the two of them. I am sure my parents are excited, since its the last child to get married, or last year for their children to get married. All three of us girls have gotten married about a year apart. I was the first, then Lisa and now Sarah.
Anyways, back to Sarah and Matt. The dress is picked out and bought, the invitations have been made and sent out, of course with a little help from yours truley, now if the wedding will just get here. I am super duper excited for this whole thing, they are going to have the cutest ring bearer, and the best guest book hostess ever!!! I am sure you will never be able to guess who they are going to be. More pictures to come of the wedding and reception, if it will ever get here.